LedaFlow Technologies DA (LTDA) is a company established in 2013 by the four LedaFlow partners, ConocoPhillips, Total, SINTEF and Kongsberg Digital. Our mission is to utilize the expertise of the four partners to ensure a continuous development of the LedaFlow products and bring to the industry the best available tool for multiphase flow simulation.
The board brings out the best from the partner organizations to form a team covering all from research and product development, product testing on actual field cases and professional software commercialization.
Managing Director: Jan G Norstrøm, LedaFlow Technologies DA
Chairman of the Board: Jon Harald Kaspersen, Research Director, SINTEF Technology and Society
Deputy Chairman: Eirik Ohr, Vice President Operation, Kongsberg Digital
- Thierry Palermo, Flow Assurance Project Manager Deep Offshore, Total
- Ole Klingsheim, Research Manager, ConocoPhillips
- Jeremy Cutler, Exploration & Production, Research & Development, Department Manager, TOTAL
- Øystein Hiim, Commercial Advisor, ConocoPhillips
- Andreas Jagtøyen, Senior Vice President Energy, Kongsberg Digital
- Eli Aamot, Group Managing Director, SINTEF Industry