We are happy to announce the latest commercial release (2.4) of LedaFlow Engineering!
LedaFlow Engineering v2.4 continues to benefit from a continued fast pace of development from R&D to commercialization, delivering important features and updates.
Quick highlights of what is new in LedaFlow Engineering v2.4:
- Viscous Oil (low Reynolds number) fluid flow model
- Separator model improvements
- Wax deposition and Hydrate transport model improvements based on extensive testing by the consortium partners!
- Simple near well bore model to capture production of injected fluids during shutdown
- CO2 module improvements to handle supercritical region
- Chart/Plot manager for improved workflow
A webinar will soon be organized to present and demonstrate the new features and improvements implemented in LedaFlow 2.4. We will send an invitation to all our customers. If you are interested in attending our webinar or if you would like to receive more information on LedaFlow, please send us your contact details.