We are happy to announce the latest commercial release (2.6) of LedaFlow Engineering.
LedaFlow Engineering v2.6 continues to benefit from a continued fast pace of development from R&D to commercialization, delivering important features and updates.
Quick highlights of what is new in LedaFlow Engineering v2.6:
- Oil-water interface friction improvements based on high quality experiments
- Support running at near-vacuum conditions for custom fluids.
- New Sand Transport model
- Pure CO2 transport simulation improvements
- New MariaDB version allowing for automatic database backups
- Improvements in composition tracking simulations
- New corrosion models
We hope you start using LedaFlow Engineering v2.6 soon. We are eager to hear your feedback and improve LedaFlow further!