We are happy to announce the latest commercial release (2.7) of LedaFlow Engineering.
LedaFlow Engineering v2.7 brings the latest in Slug Capturing research to market!
Quick highlights of what is new in LedaFlow Engineering v2.7:
- A new solution algorithm released for Slug Capturing together with physical model accuracy improvements. This gives much less numerical diffusion with more accurate results using the same grid size. All of this also leading to faster simulation speed.
- Dispersion evolution model added: This allows for modelling evolution of gas bubbles and liquid droplet sizes
- Improved prediction for oil-water dispersion in near-horizontal flow
- Improved accuracy for pressure drop and hold-up predictions in vertical flow
- Wax deposition model improvements allowing more detailed lab data input
- Robustness improvements in pure CO2 model
- A basic easier-to-use Python interface included
- Near vacuum condition support extended to PVT-table based fluids
We hope you start using LedaFlow Engineering v2.7 soon. We are eager to hear your feedback and improve LedaFlow further!